Sunday, May 26, 2013

Plywood and wood slats


This has been a particularly good week for the tiny house. I found some high end plywood online via craigslist and made a connection with a carpenter. It will be perfect to use for cabinets. The man's name was George and he also has interest in building a tiny house. We shared information on the workshops we attended and are keeping in touch for more supplies as well as updating each other on information. Thank you George!


Saturday I found free some slat wood flooring. I am planning on using it to make the counter tops. A friend lent us his truck. We got the flooring loaded up and transported it to the house. Thank you DT!
Matt and I spent a few hours this Sunday pulling all the nails from the slats of wood. I have them now bundled nicely, organized in the garage.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment